Thursday, December 6, 2012

Samuel Adams White Christmas Ale

 
Before I start here I would just like to say that I will be changing my rating system on here and tweaking it to be a little more professinal.

Where to start with the White Christmas Ale, well for beginners I would say citrusy but by no means over powering the aroma of this beer is incredible and is great for the cold time of the year just that right amount of hops kick to tickle your taste buds and wish you were drinking it forever, down side though is that this beer is only seasonal yet is one of the most refreshing drinks I have had this year, goes down smooth and taste good even after a good belch. This brew makes me want to get the good times rollin with my friends and spread some holiday cheer. Sam Adams I will definatley be decking the halls with this outstanding brew. Thank you once again and keep these brews coming.

On my personal rating scale I give the aroma of this beer a 8, Taste, 9, Texture 10, color 8 and all around enjoyement 10!

No comments: