Thursday, December 6, 2012

Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat

Ok so I wont lie to you folks I'm embarking on a Samuel Adams Seasonal adventure right now, and I will tell you what I'm having the best friggin time of my life right now, beer is my passion not only as an enthusiast but as a home brewer myself, lets get things rolling with the Sam Adams Cherry wheat. One word "EXCELLENT" that's right excellent especially when your looking for that right beer for when the job is done, this one will always have your back, rich in flavor slight cherry flavoring smooth going down you cant help but have bottle after bottle of this one. I would recommend this one to anyone like me who considers themselves Beerthusiast! has a nice malty bite but not to much and that perfect blend of hops.

Personal Rating Scale

Aroma-9
Taste-10
Texture-10
Over all satisfaction-10

No comments: