Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Schlafly Oatmeal Stout

Schlafly Outmeal Stout.

Schlafly Oatmeal Stout is a super-dark brown ale. This classic British-style beer features roasted barley and oatmeal, lending aromatic coffee and raisin notes. This medium-bodied stout is built on a base of North American malted barley and oats for smoothness and sweetness. The hop bitterness balances the sweetness of the malt and oats. While most stouts I have tried are usually heavy in texture I have to say that this particular one is rather light in body and smooth in texture flowing easily.

to be completely honest for me this brew is rather to light for my liking and I would prefer if it were a bit heavier in body and texture but over all it is a pleasant drink to have when ever your having dinner or sitting down to relax.  
 Type:
American Stout
Alcohol %:
5.7%
 
My personal rating it give this brew ******* 7 Stars out of 10.

No comments: