Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Samuel Adams New World

 I will start this review off by saying that I spent $10 on this wonderful Tripel Ale, and you know what I am happy I did this one bottle alone is worth every penny of it. this beer has some serious attitude but is meant to be sipped like a fine wine it has hints of spices and Tropical fruits infused into it, and is by far the best of the best that the good people at Sam Adams has to offer from the Barrel Room collection. My first impression of this beer would be the aroma, lightly hopped and slightly sweet, to that just right point where any Beerenthusiast would surely fall in love with it just by the aroma it gives off; this beer bottle is a 9.4 FL OZ and at a 10% ALC/VOL it is well to say that this is in my top 5 categories for the Boston Beer Company. New World is by far one of those that you will remember your whole life if you try it and you will never forget the experience. On the Pallet you get on the tip of your tongue the sweetness of the beer while catching the bitter goodness of the Hops as it hits the back of you tongue. IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED THIS BEER YET I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT, YOU WILL NOT BE LET DOWN.



No comments: