Monday, October 22, 2012

Abbey Belgian Style Ale


Jesse's Beer review on Abbey Belgian Style Ale. - Let me start off by saying, HOLY CRAP, this beer is one of the best beers that I have ever had it is in my top 10 favorite beers. ABSA is one of those beers that you just want to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner! No joke it's that good with it's rich dark brown color however seems a lot more lighter in the sun light. This beer kind of has a peach taste to it but its not overpowering and you can appreciate the beer for its hops taste to. I would recommend this beer to anyone who really has a passion for beer. This beer goes down smooth and stays smooth till the very end, this is one of those must pick up's when you hit your local liquor store. AGAIN THIS IS A MUST! please do try. I promise you will not regret this one in the least bit. on a 1 to 5 scale I would have to say this one deserves a five, and will become a food staple to me! Until next time Happy Drinking, Jesse!

No comments: