Monday, October 22, 2012

Mr. Pumpkin / Mothers Brewing Company

Now avalible in stores Mr. Pumpkin from Mothers Brewing Co. located in my city of Springfield, MO. I remember when I first picked up a case of this beer, at first I was a little weary of the idea of pumpkin beer because I had already tried a couple and was not all that pleased with the outcome, but this one I think nailed it right on the head with just the right amount of pumpkin spice it goes down nice and leaves a great after taste that dances around on your tounge. I know that some of you out there may not be much for pumkin beer, but this is one of those must tries but dont take my word for it go out and get some. Mothers I would just like to thank you for this wonderful seasonal beer! On a personal scale of 1 to 10 I give this one a straight 8.

No comments: