Monday, October 22, 2012

Stone Smoked Porter

Ah, Stone Brew Co. how do you keep making all of these wonderful tounge tingling mouthgasms? Ok lets get to buisness Stone Brewery is by far my favorite brewing company of all time, these guys are not afraid to push the limits of great craft beer and they continue to amaze me every time they release a new one, I recently tried their Smoked Porter and it literally blew my brains and senses away! With this one you guys really had me speechless at first with its dark flavors and some what Oat flavor. The Hops balace in this one was perfect Stone Brew Co. I salute you on my personal scale of 1 to 10 is ten all the way thanks again for another hit. I hope you guys keep pushing the limits for years to come! and if you dont like Stone Brewing...Epic Fail go back to drinking school lol J/K but seriously folks I suggest this one to all craft beer fans. Once again fill your glassed and cheers, happy drinking Beerthusiasts.

No comments: